Registered Dietitian (RD)- Part Time
Part-Time Registered Dietitian (RD)
Fulton Center is seeking a Registered Dietitian (RD) to work Part-Time for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Gloversville, New York.
- Assess / Monitor the Residents' nutritional status and develop adequate care plans
- Monitor Resident meal service to ensure diet modifications are followed
- Educate residents, families, and staff in concepts of nutrition & diet modification
- Routinely evaluate Dietary Care plans for effectiveness to ensure high quality of care
- Reviewing all menu changes to ensure they follow the facility’s policies/procedures & State/Federal guidelines
- Supervising & working closely with the dietary team to provide excellent Resident care
- Must be a Registered Dietitian
- Degree in Nutrition or Dietetics
- Supervisory experience in healthcare settings
- Exceptional interpersonal & leadership skills
- Knowledge of applicable state and federal guidelines
Fulton Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 176-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located near Albany and Syracuse, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. At the Fulton Center, we offer a friendly working environment, competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs, and more. Fulton Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.