Registered Nurse - Adult Day Healthcare
Registered Nurse - Adult Day HealthCare
Richmond Center is currently seeking a NY State Licensed Registered Nurse to work for our Adult Day Healthcare Program located in Staten Island, NY. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and a pleasant demeanor!
UAS certification and experience to do UAS assessments is preferred!
- Provides advice & support to the Residents and their families
- Monitoring Residents and administering medication and treatments
- Documents Resident care services by charting in Resident & dept. records
- Protects Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control policies & protocols
- Resolves Resident problems &needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies
- Assures quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies & standards of care
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping the information confidential
- Perform all nursing assessments including UAS
- Coordinate Person-Centered Plan of Care
- Maintain Communication with Physicians and Caregivers to Provide excellent care
- Must hold a valid New York Registered Nurse (RN) license
- 3 - 5 years of Long Term Care Experience; Medical Model Adult Day Care preferred
- Basic computer and English language skills required
- Effective communications, organizational, and interpersonal skills required
Staten Island, NY
Richmond Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 372-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the borough of Staten Island. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his/her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Richmond Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.