Registered Nurse - Long Term Unit Manager
Unit Manager - Registered Nurse (RN)
Holliswood Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is seeking an experienced RN Unit Manager for our Long Term Unit located in Queens, NY.
- Maintains nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Completes Resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nurses and staff
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing support to Residents and families.
- Provides information to Residents and health care team.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment.
- Maintains Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintains documentation of Resident care services.
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams
- Develops an individualized comprehensive care plan
- Maintains timely documentation of patients
- Maintains supervision of staff and facility
- Takes disciplinary actions for employees when needed
- Minimum 3 years Long Term Care Experience
- Minimum 2 years Unit Manager experience
- Must hold valid RN License
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
Holliswood Center For Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 314-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in New York’s beautiful Hollis neighborhood. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Holliswood Center’s staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence.