Registered Nurse Manager
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor
Delmar Center is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to be an RN Manager for our skilled nursing facility.
Now offering a $2,500 Sign on Bonus!!
- Maintains nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures
- Completes resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nurses and staff
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing support to Residents and families
- Provides information to residents and health care team
- Maintains safe and clean working environment
- Maintains resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing
- Maintains documentation of resident care services
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams
- Must hold valid NYS RN License
- LTC experience required
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
Delmar Center is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a quiet residential neighborhood in Delmar, New York, a suburb of Albany. A recognized leader in short-term rehab and long-term care, Delmar Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our patients and residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We’re a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Delmar Center is a proud member of Centers Health Care-the largest post-acute health care network in the Northeast.