Registered Nurse (RN) Cart Nurse + 3,500 Dollar Sign-on Bonus
Registered Nurse (RN) Cart Nurse
Steuben Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is actively seeking a Full-Time RN Cart Nurse to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Bath, NY. The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational and teamwork skills!
Now Offering a $3,500 Sign-on Bonus!!
Steuben Center Benefits Include:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- ?Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental
- Provides advice & support to the Residents and their families
- Monitoring Residents and administering medication and treatments
- Documents Resident care services by charting in Resident & dept. records
- Protects Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control policies & protocols
- Resolves Resident problems &needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies
- Assures quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies & standards of care
- Supervising LPNs and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information confidential
- Should work well in a team-oriented environment
- Must hold a valid RN License
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Long Term Care experience a plus
- Should be friendly and a team worker
Steuben Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare has been the provider of long-term care services in Steuben County since 1834. Formerly known as "The Infirmary" the facility is located in the county seat of Steuben County, nestled between Bath and Hammondsport. The focus of care is to provide quality health care with respect for the individual's dignity in a homelike environment utilizing the collective talents of those who live, work, and visit the facility. At Steuben Center, we offer a friendly and warm working environment, premium compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs, and more.