Registered Nurse (RN) Evening Supervisor + 3k Sign-on Bonus
Registered Nurse (RN) Evening Supervisor
Brooklyn Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is actively seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) Evening Supervisor to work full-time for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Brooklyn, NY. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and prior Long-term care experience!
Now Offering a $3,000 Sign-on Bonus!!!
- Complete resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff
- Establish a compassionate environment by providing support to residents & families
- Provide information to residents & staff by answering questions and requests
- Ensure a safe & clean working environment by implementing rules & regulations
- Promote resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing
- Manage documentation of resident care services
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams
- Must hold valid Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Minimum 3 years Long-Term Care experience required
- Strong and positive Team Director for all members of the staff
- Familiar with EHR and Eperscribing programs
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer skills
Brooklyn Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a state-of-the-art 280-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the heart of Brooklyn. It’s a 280,000 sq. ft. ultramodern facility with a 6,000 sq. ft. high-tech therapy suite and 14,000 sq. ft of exclusive rooftop and outdoor spaces. A recognized leader in short-term rehab and long-term care, Brooklyn Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our patients and residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We’re a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Brooklyn Center is a proud member of Centers Health Care-the largest post-acute health care network in the Northeast.