Registered Nurse (RN) Home Care
Home Care Registered Nurses (RN)
Revival Home Health Care is seeking Home Care RN's to provide home-based nursing services in the Bronx, NY.
New Grads Welcome!
Responsible for organizing and directing home care services to patients. Ensures appropriate coordination among all professional services related to the care provided to the patient.
We Offer the Following:
- Excellent Compensation Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
- Employer-contributed Health and Dental Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off - Vacation, Sick, and Holidays
- Flexible Spending Programs
- Voluntary Employee Benefit Programs
- The RN is a field-based nursing position.
- Perform patient assessments (e.g. OASIS) in order to implement the best Plan of Care.
- Coordinate resources & services for assigned caseload; working with the patient, family & physician.
- Maintain up-to-date/accurate documentation for assigned cases.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams.
- Valid NYS Registered Nurses license.
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office.
Revival Home Health Care is guided by a tradition of personal, clinical, and technological excellence. We promise to provide responsive, culturally sensitive, professional home care to our communities in a cost-effective way. Our goal is to enhance the physical, psychological, and spiritual well-being of those we serve.