Registered Nurse (RN)- Incredible Health Insurance Plan
Delmar Center is under new management and actively seeking motivated Registered Nurses to work at our Skilled Nursing Facility in Delmar, NY.
Delmar Center cares about its employees very much. Apply to hear more about our incredible health insurance plan!
Also now offering a $2,500 Sign on Bonus!!
Delmar Center offers the following benefits:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Provides advice & support to the Residents and their families.
- Monitoring Residents and administering medication and treatments.
- Documents Resident care services by charting in Resident & dept. records.
- Protects Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control policies & protocols.
- Resolves Resident problems &needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies & standards of care.
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Previous LTC experience required.
- Friendly disposition and work well in a team environment.
- Current NYS RN License.
- Long-Term Care Experience a plus.
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
Delmar Center is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a quiet residential neighborhood in Delmar, New York, a suburb of Albany. A recognized leader in short-term rehab and long-term care, Delmar Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our patients and residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We’re a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Delmar Center is a proud member of Centers Health Care-the largest post-acute health care network in the Northeast.