Registered Nurse (RN)- Per Diem/PT Evenings
Registered Nurse Supervisor
Onondaga Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is actively seeking an experienced RN Supervisor to work Evenings per diem/part-time for our skilled nursing facility in Minoa, NY.
- Handle all supervisory duties for assigned unit.
- Help establish and implement employee policies and procedures.
- Mentor less experienced nurses, offering clinical & career advice.
- Maintain the standards of care for the unit.
- Review of Resident records & quality of care.
- Monitor overall care & review individual Residents’ cases
- Address questions or complaints brought forward by Residents or their families.
- Represent the unit's interests with the upper level management.
- Must hold valid NYS RN License.
- 2 years Long Term Care Experience preferred.
- 1 years Charge Nurse experience preferred.
- Should have an excellent positive attitude to act as the leader of a group.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills.