Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor - 3,000 Dollar Sign-on Bonus
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor
Oneida Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is seeking an RN Supervisor to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Utica, NY. The ideal candidate will have three years of Long-term care experience and excellent communication skills!
$3,000 Sign-on Bonus!!!
Oneida Center Benefits Include:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental!
- Complete resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff
- Establish a compassionate environment by providing support to residents & families
- Provide information to residents & staff by answering questions and requests
- Promote a safe & clean working environment by implementing rules & regulations
- Ensure Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing
- Manage documentation of resident care services
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams
- Must hold valid Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Minimum 3 years Long-Term Care experience required
- Strong and positive Team Director for all members of the staff
- Familiar with EHR and Eperscribing programs
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer skills
Oneida Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare. Formerly known as Focus Utica for Rehabilitation and Healthcare, Oneida Center is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Utica, New York. Our pledge to the community, our residents, and the staff is to provide post-acute care in a manner that sets the standard of excellence and strives to meet and/or exceed the expectations of our residents, staff, and all we come in contact with. Services at Oneida Center include Skilled Nursing, Respite, Hospice, and Post-acute Rehabilitation and are affiliated with an Assisted Living Program and Adult Day Care. We endeavor to embrace our residents in times of crisis and assist them to leave and/or live here with a sense of well-being, individuality, and independence. Oneida Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.