Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor- Evening Shift
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor (Evening Shift)
Northern Manor is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor for the Evening shift (3:30PM-11:30PM) for our skilled nursing facility located in Nanuet, NY.
Now Offering a $2,500 Sign-On Bonus!
Competitive compensation and benefits offered!
- As a Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor, complete resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff.
- Responsibility of the Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor is to establish a compassionate environment by providing support to residents & families.
- Provide information to residents & staff by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain safe & clean working environment by implementing rules & regulations.
- Maintain resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of resident care services.
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams.
- Must hold valid Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum 3 years Long-Term Care experience required.
- Should be a strong and positive Team Director for all members of the staff.
- Should be familiar with EHR and Eperscribing programs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
Northern Manor Multicare Center has been responding to the health care and lifestyle needs of the senior population since 1981. Our facilities and services include a premier retirement community, assisted living, skilled nursing centers, home care, adult day health centers and community outreach. Northern Manor offers health care and personal services for residents who require help with activities of daily living. Whether a patient is recovering from an accident, illness or surgical procedure, Northern Manor provides quality care to meet the individual needs of every patient. Our focus is on improving quality of life. Northern Manor is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium. NMA108
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 981351