Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor- Evening Shift
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor - Evening Shift
Schenectady Center is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to work as a Supervisor for the Evening Shift (3 PM - 11 PM) our Skilled Nursing Facility in Schenectady, NY.
- As a Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor, complete resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff.
- The responsibility of the Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor is to establish a compassionate environment by providing support to residents & families.
- Provide information to residents & staff by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain a safe & clean working environment by implementing rules & regulations.
- Maintain resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of resident care services.
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams.
- Must hold valid Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum 3 years Long-Term Care experience required.
- Should be a strong and positive Team Director for all members of the staff.
- Should be familiar with EHR and Eperscribing programs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
Schenectady Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 240-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located near the lively, reinvigorated downtown. With a long tradition of supporting the community—and being an active part of it—Schenectady Center is one of the newest in all of New York State with modern fixtures, contemporary features, and the latest amenities throughout. Our patient-centered therapy sessions are delivered by our caring, compassionate, expert team and will ensure that your program is tailored to your specific rehabilitation needs. Schenectady Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 990718