Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor Evening Shift
Delmar Center is hiring a Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor for the evening shift in Delmar, NY.
Now offering a $5,000 sign-on bonus!!!
- Complete resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff
- Establish a compassionate environment by providing support to residents & families
- Provide information to residents & staff by answering questions and requests
- Maintain a safe & clean working environment by implementing rules & regulations
- Ensure resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing
- Manage documentation of resident care services
- Promote a cooperative relationship among health care teams
- Must hold valid Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Long-Term Care experience preferred
- Should be a strong and positive Team Director for all members of the staff
- Familiar with EHR and Prescribing programs
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer skills
Delmar Center is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a quiet residential neighborhood in Delmar, New York, a suburb of Albany. A recognized leader in short-term rehab and long-term care, Delmar Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our patients and residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We’re a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Delmar Center is a proud member of Centers Health Care—the largest post-acute health care network in the Northeast. Delmar Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V