Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor Evenings + 3,000 Dollar Sign-on Bonus
Descripción del trabajo
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor Evenings
Rochester Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is actively seeking a motivated and experienced Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor to work the Evening Shift (3 PM - 11 PM) for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Rochester, NY.
Now Offering $3,000 Sign On-Bonus!!!
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Referral Bonus Program
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included!
- Handle all supervisory duties for assigned unit.
- Help establish and implement employee policies and procedures.
- Mentor less experienced nurses, offering clinical & career advice.
- Maintain the standards of care for the unit.
- Review of Resident records & quality of care.
- Monitor overall care & review individual Residents’ cases
- Address questions or complaints brought forward by Residents or their families.
- Represent the unit's interests with upper-level management.
- Must hold valid NYS RN License.
- 2 years Long Term Care Experience preferred.
- 1-year Charge Nurse experience preferred.
- Should have an excellent positive attitude to act as the leader of a group.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Rochester Center is a 124-bed skilled nursing and rehab facility that is a top choice for post-acute care in Monroe County, New York. Nestled in a woodsy enclave, this beautiful facility offers comprehensive short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing services, all designed to make patients and residents feel right at home. Our desirable location and multi-disciplinary approach are designed to help you improve your overall well-being. Rochester Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.