Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor Evenings/Nights
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor Nights
Richmond Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is actively seeking an experienced RN Supervisor to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Staten Island, NY. The ideal candidate will have prior supervisor experience in long-term care and excellent communication skills!
Evenings and Nights Available!!
- Handle all supervisory duties for the assigned unit
- Help establish and implement employee policies and procedures
- Mentor less experienced nurses, offering clinical & career advice
- Maintain the standards of care for the unit
- Review of Resident records & quality of care
- Monitor overall care & review individual Resident cases
- Address questions or complaints brought forward by Residents or their families
- Represent the unit's interests with the upper-level management
- Must hold valid NYS RN License
- 2 years Long Term Care Experience preferred
- 1-year Charge Nurse experience preferred
- Excellent positive attitude to act as the leader of a group
- Strong computer skills
- Exceptional communication skills
Staten Island, NY
Richmond Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 372-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the borough of Staten Island. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his/her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Richmond Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 981385