Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor Evenings/Nights
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor Evenings/Night
Amsterdam Nursing Home is actively hiring Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisors for our Skilled Nursing Facility in the heart of New York City.
EVENING AND NIGHT SHIFTS AVAILABLE!
IMMEDIATE HIRE! | APPLY TODAY! | GREAT BENEFITS!
- Maintain nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures
- Complete Resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff
- Establish a compassionate environment by providing support to Residents and their families
- Provide information to Residents and Staff by answering questions and requests
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by following procedures, rules, and regulations
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing
- Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing Resident and department records
- Maintain nursing supplies inventory and other responsibilities as required
- Must hold valid RN License
- BSN preferred
- Long Term Care Experience
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills and strong team player
With Columbia University and the Cathedral of St. John the Divine among its neighbors, Amsterdam House is located on Amsterdam Avenue at 112 street in New York City. The essence of Amsterdam includes a unique combination of old-world charm, comfortable surroundings, and a state-of-the-art clinical care. Our longstanding tradition of caring is carried out by an exceptional staff who are dedicated to the healing arts, providing each resident with the opportunity to thrive and achieve maximum comfort. Our reputation tells the story of our success. Having consistently earned a 5-star rating from CMS, we are proud to be ranked among the best nursing homes by the US News and World Report. AMS
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V