Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor Evenings
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor Evening
Ontario Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is actively seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor to work evenings for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Canandaigua, NY. The ideal candidate will have prior supervisor experience in long-term care and strong communication skills!
Ontario Center Benefits Include:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental!
- Maintain nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures
- Complete Resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff
- Establish a compassionate environment by providing support to Residents and their families
- Provide information to Residents and Staff by answering questions and requests
- Ensure a safe and clean working environment by following procedures, rules, and regulations
- Promote Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing
- Manage documentation of Resident care services by auditing Resident and department records
- Sustain nursing supplies inventory and other responsibilities as required
- Must hold valid RN License
- Long-Term Care Experience
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills and strong team player
Ontario Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a long-term care facility that provides the highest possible quality of care and quality of life for all Health Facility residents. The facility provides a versatile nursing home environment that encourages creativity among residents, managers, and staff. In addition to an emphasis on individuality and self-determination, the nursing home is viewed as home as much as a medical institution, with the residents’ psychosocial needs deserving a prominence at least equal to their medical condition. At Ontario Center, we offer a friendly working environment, excellent compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs, and more. Ontario Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 988243