Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor: Evenings
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor
Concord Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor to work Evenings (3pm-11pm) for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Brooklyn, NY.
Now Offering a $2,500 Sign-On Bonus!!!
- As a Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor, complete resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff
- Responsibility of the Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor is to establish a compassionate environment by providing support to residents & families
- Provide information to residents & staff by answering questions and requests
- Maintain safe & clean working environment by implementing rules & regulations
- Maintain resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing
- Maintain documentation of resident care services
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams
- Must hold valid Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Minimum 3 years Long-Term Care experience required
- Should be a strong and positive team director for all members of the staff
- Should be familiar with EHR and Eperscribing programs
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer skills
LOCATION: Brooklyn, NY
Founded in 1975, the Concord Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a modern, fully equipped, skilled nursing facility offering a full range of medical, social, and rehabilitation services. The facility features 140 beds including 17 vent certified beds. The residents live in attractively furnished private and semi-private rooms.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V CBC100