Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor - Night Shift - Sign on Bonus
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor
There is no better feeling than helping someone! Come work where you can make a difference and your voice is heard.
Now offering a $3,500 Sign-on bonus!
New Paltz Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is actively seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to be an RN Supervisor to work nights and every other weekend for our Skilled Nursing Facility.
- Maintain nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures
- Complete Resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff
- Establish a compassionate environment by providing support to Residents and their families
- Provide information to Residents and Staff by answering questions and requests
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by following procedures, rules, and regulations
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing
- Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing Resident and department records
- Maintain nursing supplies inventory and other responsibilities as required
- Must hold valid RN License
- Long Term Care Experience
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills and strong team player
New Paltz, NY
New Paltz Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 77-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a quiet woodsy neighborhood outside of town. Our mission at New Paltz Center is to provide the finest rehab and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes are our daily measures of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all of our residents, helping each to stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave New Paltz Center with dignity and independence. New Paltz Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.