Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor Night Shift
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor
Cooperstown Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor the night shift 11PM-7PM in our skilled nursing facility in Cooperstown, NY.
Cooperstown Center offers the following benefits and more!
Tuition Reimbursement Program!
Generous pay rates
Perks at Work programs
Career Advancement Opportunities
Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included!
- As a Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor, complete resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff.
- Responsibility of the Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor is to establish a compassionate environment by providing support to residents & families.
- Provide information to residents & staff by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain a safe & clean working environment by implementing rules & regulations.
- Maintain resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of resident care services.
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams.
- Must hold a valid Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum 3 years of Long-Term Care experience required.
- Should be a strong and positive Team Director for all members of the staff.
- Should be familiar with EHR and Eperscribing programs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
Cooperstown Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 174-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the heart of the Mohawk Valley and just minutes from the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum. Cooperstown Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We're a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest, and we want all residents to leave Cooperstown Center with dignity and independence. Cooperstown Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium. COO99
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 989890