Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor Nights
Ellicott Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor to work the Night Shift for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Buffalo, NY.
Now Offering a $2,500 Sign-on Bonus!!
- Complete resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff
- Establish a compassionate environment by providing support to residents & families
- Provide information to residents & staff by answering questions and requests
- Ensure a safe & clean working environment by implementing rules & regulations
- Promote resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing
- Manage documentation of resident care services
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams
- Must hold a valid Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Minimum 3 years of Long-Term Care experience required
- Strong and positive Team Director for all members of the staff
- Familiar with EHR and Eperscribing programs
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer skills
Ellicott Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 160-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in New York’s beautiful Buffalo, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his/her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. At Ellicott Center, we offer premium compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs and more. Ellicott Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.