Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor Part-Time- Evening 2PM-10PM
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor
Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is actively seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to be an RN Supervisor to work Part-Time for our skilled nursing facility.
The ideal candidate will work the Evening 2PM-10PM shift.
- Complete Resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff
- Establish a compassionate environment by providing support to Residents and their families.
- Provide information to Residents and Staff by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by following procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing Resident and department records.
- Maintain nursing supplies inventory and other responsibilities as required.
- Expert on performing physical assessments and recognizing resident change in condition.
- Comfortable delegating duties and responsibilities to staff and comfortable communicating with physicians.
- Must hold a valid RN License.
- Long Term Care Experience.
- Basic computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong team player.
- Hospital Experience
Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 504-bed rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing Facility in the heart of the Boro Park section of Brooklyn. Our warm and nurturing environment allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. We want all residents to leave the Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare, healthier, happier, and most of all, with the tools to succeed. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence.