Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor + Sign-On Bonus
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor
Kingston Center is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse Supervisor to work on the 3-11 shift for our skilled nursing facility in West Kingston RI.
Now Offering a $2,000 Sign-On Bonus!!!
Must be licensed in Rhode Island
- Provides advice & support to the residents and their families.
- Monitoring residents and administering medication and treatments.
- Documents resident care services by charting in resident & dept. records.
- Protects residents & staff by adhering to infection-control policies & protocols.
- Resolves resident problems & needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to facility philosophies & standards of care.
- Supervising LPNs and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)
- Maintains resident confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Should work well in a team-oriented environment.
- Must hold a valid RN License.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Long-term care experience a plus.
- Should be friendly and a team worker.
West Kingston, RI
Kingston Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 55-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a woodsy, residential neighborhood of Washington County, Rhode Island. Our mission at Kingston Center is to provide the finest rehab and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes are our daily measures of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Kingston Center with dignity and independence. Kingston Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 992953