Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor Weekend Days
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisors- Weekends 7 AM -7 PM shift
Hammonton Center is seeking experienced RN Supervisors for the Weekend 7 AM - 7 PM shift at our Skilled Nursing Facility.
Benefits of working at Hammonton Center:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Referral Bonus Program
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included!
- Maintains nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures
- Completes Resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nurses and staff
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing support to Residents and families
- Provides information to Residents and health care team
- Maintains safe and clean working environment
- Maintains Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing
- Maintains documentation of Resident care services
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams
- Must hold valid New Jersey RN License
- Long Term Care experience required
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
Hammonton Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 240-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Hammonton, New Jersey. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Hammonton Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.