Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor Weekend Nights
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisors - Weekend Nights
Rochester Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is actively seeking a motivated and experienced Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor to work 11 PM - 7 AM Weekend Nights for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Rochester, NY. The ideal candidate will have prior Long-term Care experience and excellent communication skills!
Rochester Center Benefits Include:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Referral Bonus Program
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental!
- Handle all supervisory duties for assigned unit
- Help establish and implement employee policies and procedures
- Mentor less experienced nurses, offering clinical & career advice
- Maintain the standards of care for the unit
- Review of Resident records & quality of care
- Monitor overall care & review individual Residents cases
- Address questions or complaints brought forward by Residents or their families
- Represent the unit's interests with upper-level management
- Must hold valid NYS RN License
- 2 years Long Term Care Experience preferred
- 1-year Charge Nurse experience preferred
- Excellent positive attitude to act as the leader of a group
- Strong computer skills
- Exceptional communication skills
Rochester Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 124-bed skilled nursing and rehab facility that is a top choice for post-acute care in Monroe County, New York. Nestled in a woodsy enclave, this beautiful facility offers comprehensive short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing services, all designed to make patients and residents feel right at home. Our desirable location and multi-disciplinary approach are designed to help you improve your overall well-being. Rochester Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.