Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor Weekends + Sign-On Bonus
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor
Buffalo Center is seeking motivated and experienced Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisors to work Weekends at our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Buffalo, NY. The position entails overseeing nursing units and acting as a mentor for the nurses on those units. The ideal candidate will have 3 years of prior Long Term Care and Charge Nurse experience and an excellent positive attitude!
Now offering a $1,500 Sign-on Bonus!!!
Full-Time, Part-Time and Per Diem shifts available!
- Complete resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff
- Establish a compassionate environment by providing support to residents & families
- Provide information to residents & staff by answering questions and requests
- Establish a safe & clean working environment by implementing rules & regulations
- Promote resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing
- Manage documentation of resident care services
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams
- Must hold valid NYS RN license
- Minimum 3 years Long-Term Care experience required
- Strong and positive Team Director for all members of the staff
- Familiar with EHR and Eperscribing programs
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer skills
Buffalo Center is a 200-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Buffalo, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Buffalo Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.