Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor- Weekends
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor
Martine Center is actively seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to work as a Supervisor for the weekend shift 8AM-4PM and holidays at our skilled nursing facility in White Plains, NY.
$2,000 Sign on Bonus!!!!
- As a Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor, complete resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff.
- The responsibility of the Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor is to establish a compassionate environment by providing support to residents & families.
- Provide information to residents & staff by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain a safe & clean working environment by implementing rules & regulations.
- Maintain resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of resident care services.
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams.
- Must hold valid NY Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum 3 years Long-Term Care experience required.
- Should be a strong and positive Team Director for all members of the staff.
- Should be familiar with EHR and Eperscribing programs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
White Plains, NY
Martine Center is a 200-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in White Plains, NY. Our warm and nurturing environment allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. At the Martine Center, we offer a friendly work environment, competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs and more. Martine Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.