Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor Weekends
Now Offering a $2,500 Sign-On Bonus!
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor - Weekends
Rochester Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is seeking an energetic and experienced RN Supervisor to work Weekends at our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Rochester, NY. The ideal candidate will have prior Long-term Care experience and excellent communication skills!
Rochester Center Benefits Include:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Referral Bonus Program
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental!
- Handle all supervisory duties for assigned unit
- Help establish and implement employee policies and procedures
- Mentor less experienced nurses, offering clinical & career advice
- Maintain the standards of care for the unit
- Review of Resident records & quality of care
- Monitor overall care & review individual Resident cases
- Address questions or complaints brought forward by Residents or their families
- Represent the unit's interests with upper-level management
- Must hold valid NYS RN License
- 2 years Long Term Care Experience preferred
- 1-year Charge Nurse experience preferred
- Excellent positive attitude to act as the leader of a group
- Strong computer skills
- Exceptional communication skills
Rochester Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 124-bed skilled nursing and rehab facility that is a top choice for post-acute care in Monroe County, New York. Nestled in a woodsy enclave, this beautiful facility offers comprehensive short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing services, all designed to make patients and residents feel right at home. Our desirable location and multi-disciplinary approach are designed to help you improve your overall well-being. Rochester Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 988189