Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor Nights
Far Rockaway Center is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Far Rockaway, NY.
- 3 PM - 11 PM
- 11 PM - 7 AM
- Handle all supervisory duties for the assigned unit.
- Help establish and implement employee policies and procedures.
- Mentor less experienced nurses, offering clinical & career advice.
- Maintain the standards of care for the unit.
- Review of Resident records & quality of care.
- Monitor overall care & review individual Residents’ cases
- Address questions or complaints brought forward by Residents or their families.
- Represent the unit's interests with upper-level management.
- Must hold valid NYS RN License.
- 2 years Long Term Care Experience preferred.
- 1-year Charge Nurse experience preferred.
- Should have an excellent positive attitude to act as the leader of a group.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Far Rockaway, NY
Far Rockaway Nursing Home is a 100-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Far Rockaway, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Far Rockaway is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.