Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor
Washington Center is hiring a Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor in Argyle, NY.
Now offering $2,500 Sign-On Bonus!!!
Full-Time and Part-Time Shifts Available!
Washington Center offers the following benefits:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included!
- Complete resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff
- Establish a compassionate environment by providing support to residents & families
- Provide information to residents & staff by answering questions and requests
- Maintain a safe & clean working environment by implementing rules & regulations
- Ensure resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing
- Manage documentation of resident care services
- Promote a cooperative relationship among health care teams
- Must hold valid Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Minimum 3 years Long-Term Care experience required
- Should be a strong and positive Team Director for all members of the staff
- Familiar with EHR and Prescribing programs
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer skills
Washington Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 122-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Argyle, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Washington Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium. WAS19
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V