Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor
RN Nurse Supervisor
Luxor Nursing and Rehabilitation at Mills Pond is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to work as an RN Supervisor at our skilled nursing facility in St. James, NY.
$1500 Sign-on bonus.
- Great Pay and financial incentives for new hires
- Multiple shifts available offering FT, PT & Per Diem
- Sign-on Bonus for new hires
- As a Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor, complete resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff.
- Responsibility of the Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor is to establish a compassionate environment by providing support to residents & families.
- Provide information to residents & staff by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain a safe & clean working environment by implementing rules & regulations.
- Maintain resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of resident care services.
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams.
- Must hold valid Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum 3 years Long-Term Care experience required.
- Should be a strong and positive team director for all members of the staff.
- Should be familiar with EHR and Eperscribing programs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
St. James, NY
Luxor Nursing and Rehabilitation at Mills Pond is a state-of-the-art facility providing long term and short term stays with dedicated quality care. We work tirelessly to make sure your loved ones are cared for across all levels of rehabilitation. Our pledge to the community, our residents, and the staff is to provide post-acute-care in a manner that sets the standard of excellence and strives to meet and/or exceed the expectations of our residents, staff, and all we come in contact with.
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 546052