Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor
New Paltz Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is actively seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in New Paltz, NY.
Now Offering a $2,500 Sign-on Bonus!!!
Full-time and part-time opportunities available on day, evening, night, and weekends
- Maintain nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures
- Complete Resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff
- Establish a compassionate environment by providing support to Residents and their families
- Provide information to Residents and Staff by answering questions and requests
- Ensure a safe and clean working environment by following procedures, rules, and regulations
- Promote Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing
- Manage documentation of Resident care services by auditing Resident and department records
- Uphold nursing supplies inventory and other responsibilities as required
- Must hold valid RN License
- Long Term Care Experience
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills and strong team player
New Paltz, NY
New Paltz Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 77-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a quiet woodsy neighborhood outside of town. Our mission at New Paltz Center is to provide the finest rehab and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes are our daily measures of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave New Paltz Center with dignity and independence. New Paltz Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.