Registered Nurse (RN) Team Member- Adult Day Care
Registered Nurses- Adult Day Care
Amsterdam Nursing Home is actively hiring Registered Nurse (RN) Team Members for our Adult Day Care in the heart of New York City.
NEW GRADUATES WELCOME!
We offer flexible shifts, education discounts, referral bonuses, and much more!
- Provides advice & support to the Residents and their families
- Monitoring Residents and administering medication and treatments
- Documents Resident care services by charting in Resident & dept. records
- Protects Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control policies & protocols
- Resolves Resident problems &needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies
- Assures quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies & standards of care
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information confidential
- Should work well in a team environment
- Current New York State RN License
- Adult Day Care Experience Preferred
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be friendly and a team worker
With Columbia University and the Cathedral of St. John the Divine among its neighbors, Amsterdam House is located on Amsterdam Avenue at 112 street in New York City. The essence of Amsterdam includes a unique combination of old-world charm, comfortable surroundings, and a state-of-the-art clinical care. Our longstanding tradition of caring is carried out by an exceptional staff who are dedicated to the healing arts, providing each resident with the opportunity to thrive and achieve maximum comfort. Our reputation tells the story of our success. Having consistently earned a 5-star rating from CMS, we are proud to be ranked among the best nursing homes by the US News and World Report. AMS LB123
Equal Opportunity Employer -M/F/D/V