Registered Nurse (RN) Team Member
Remember why you became a nurse and earn a minimum of $34 an hour for your hard work! Join a team of professionals who work to make a difference in elder care.
Essex Center is seeking Registered Nurses to work at our Skilled Nursing Facility in Elizabethtown, NY.
RATES NOW STARTING AT $34 AN HOUR!!!!
Essex Center offers the following benefits:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included!
- Provides advice & support to the Residents and their families.
- Monitoring Residents and administering medication and treatments.
- Documents Resident care services by charting in Resident & dept. records.
- Protects Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control policies & protocols.
- Resolves Resident problems &needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies & standards of care.
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Previous LTC experience required.
- Friendly disposition and work well in a team environment.
- Current NYS RN License.
- Long-Term Care Experience a plus.
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
Essex Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 100-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Elizabethtown, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Essex Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.