Registered Nurse (RN) Team Member
Registered Nurse (RN)
Northern Metropolitan is seeking an RN Team Member to work in our Sub-Acute Unit. Excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits package provided!
- Provides advice & support to the Residents and their families
- Monitoring Residents and administering medication and treatments
- Documents Resident care services by charting in Resident & dept. records
- Protects Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control policies & protocols
- Resolves Resident problems &needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies
- Assures quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies & standards of care
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information confidential
- Must hold valid RN License
- 3-5 years Long Term Care Experience
- Experience Point Click Care is Preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills and strong team player
Northern Metropolitan Residential Healthcare Facility is located in Monsey, NY. Metropolitan’s mission is to help residents achieve their maximum potential for independence, personal comfort, and quality of life. Our multi-disciplinary approach is designed to help you improve your overall well-being. We offer a variety of services including Skilled Nursing Care, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Rehabilitative Care and Therapy, Social Work Services and Recreational Activities. Northern Metropolitan is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.