Registered Nurse (RN) Team Member
Registered Nurse (RN) Team Member (3 pm - 11 pm)
Deptford Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is now hiring a full time Registered Nurses (RN) to work the floor 3 pm-11 pm for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Deptford, NJ.
Currently Offering a $1,500 Sign-on Bonus!
Deptford Center offers the following benefits:
Tuition Reimbursement Program!
Generous pay rates based on experience
Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
Career Advancement Opportunities
Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included!
- Provides advice & support to the Residents and their families
- Monitoring Residents and administering medication and treatments
- Documents Resident care services by charting in Resident & dept. records
- Protects Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control policies & protocols
- Resolves Resident problems &needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies
- Assures quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies & standards of care
- Supervising LPNs and Nursing Assistants
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information confidential
- Should work well in a team-oriented environment
- Must have a valid New Jersey Registered Nurse (RN) License
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in LTC settings
- Should be friendly and a team worker
Deptford Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 240-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Deptford, New Jersey. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. We offer a friendly working environment, excellent compensation, a great benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs, and more. Deptford Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.