Registered Nurse (RN) Team Member
Remember why you became a nurse and have the potential to earn up to $34* an hour for your hard work! Join a team of professionals who work to make a difference in elder care.
Essex Center is seeking Registered Nurses to work at our Skilled Nursing Facility in Elizabethtown, NY.
All Shifts Available!!!
Essex Center offers the following benefits:
Tuition Reimbursement Program!
Generous pay rates based on experience
Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
Career Advancement Opportunities
Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included!
- Provides advice & support to the Residents and their families.
- Monitoring Residents and administering medication and treatments.
- Documents Resident care services by charting in Resident & dept. records.
- Protects Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control policies & protocols.
- Resolves Resident problems &needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies & standards of care.
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Previous LTC experience preferred
- Friendly disposition and work well in a team environment.
- Current NYS RN License.
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
*Actual RN rate will vary based on experience and position. Terms and Conditions may apply
Essex Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 100-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Elizabethtown, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Essex Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium. NYE799