Registered Nurse (RN) Team Member
University Center is actively seeking experienced Registered Nurses to work at our Skilled Nursing Facility in Bronx, NY.
- Provides advice & support to the Residents and their families.
- Monitoring Residents and administering medication and treatments.
- Documents Resident care services by charting in Resident & dept. records.
- Protects Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control policies & protocols.
- Resolves Resident problems &needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies & standards of care.
- Supervising LPNs and Certified Nursing Assistants.
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Must hold valid RN License
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Long Term Care Experience a Plus
- Should be friendly and a team worker
University Center is a 46 bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the historic and serene neighborhood of the University Heights section of the Bronx. Our small size is unique and it enables us to tailor our care to meet the individual needs of each resident in a homelike environment. Our staff is devoted, loyal and committed to providing optimum quality of care which fosters independence and maintains dignity. University Nursing Home is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.