Registered Nurse (RN) Team Member
Boro Park Center is hiring a Registered Nurse (RN) in Brooklyn, NY.
We Are Now Offering a $3,500 Sign-On Bonus!!!
- As a Registered Nurse (RN), Provide advice & support to the Residents and their families
- Monitoring Residents and administering medication and treatments
- Documents Resident care services by charting in Resident & dept. records
- Protects Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control policies & protocols
- Resolves Resident problems &needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies
- Assures quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies & standards of care
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information confidential
- Should work well in a team environment
- Current State Registered Nurse RN License
- Long-Term Care experience preferred
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be friendly and a strong team worker
Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 510-bed rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing Facility in the heart of the Boro Park section of Brooklyn. Our warm and nurturing environment allows each resident to maintain his or her Rehabilitation and Healthcare, healthier, happier, and most of all, with the tools to succeed. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s individuality. We want all residents to leave the Boro Park Center font’s dignity and independence. Boro Park Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V