Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager - 3,000 Dollar Sign-on Bonus
Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager
Corning Center is looking to hire a full-time Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager for our skilled nursing facility located in Corning, NY.
Corning Center Benefits Include:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- ?Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included!
- Maintains nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Completes Resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nurses and staff
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing support to Residents and families.
- Provides information to Residents and health care team.
- Ensures safe and clean working environment.
- Uphold Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Manages documentation of Resident care services.
- Upkeep of nursing supplies inventory
- Promote cooperative relationships among health care teams
- Must hold valid New York State RN License
- LTC Experience Preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
Corning Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 120-bed skilled nursing facility located in Corning, New York, and is designed for individuals with skilled nursing needs, postoperative recuperation, or complex medical care demands, as well as chronically ill individuals who can no longer live independently. We offer a variety of services including Skilled Nursing Care, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Rehabilitative Care and Therapy, Social Work Services, and Recreational Activities. Corning Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.