Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager Memory Care
Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager- Memory Care Unit
Cooperstown Center is actively seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager for Memory Care Unit at our Skilled Nursing Facility in Cooperstown, New York. The ideal candidate will have prior Long-Term Care and Charge Nurse experience.
Cooperstown Center offers the following benefits and more:
Tuition Reimbursement Program!
Generous pay rates based on experience
Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
Career Advancement Opportunities
Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included!
- Handle all supervisory duties for assigned unit
- Help establish and implement employee policies and procedures
- Mentor less experienced nurses, offering clinical & career advice
- Maintain the standards of care for the unit
- Review Resident records & quality of care
- Monitor overall care & review individual Residents’ cases
- Address questions or complaints brought forward by Residents or their families
- Represent the unit's interests with the upper-level management
- Must hold valid Registered Nurse (RN) License
- 3 years Long Term Care Experience preferred
- 2 years Charge Nurse experience preferred
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
Cooperstown Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 174-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the heart of the Mohawk Valley and just minutes away from the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum. Cooperstown Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We’re a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest, and we want all residents to leave Cooperstown Center with dignity and independence. Cooperstown Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium. COO99