Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager Rehab Unit
New Paltz Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager to work in the Rehab Unit at our Skilled Nursing Facility located in New Paltz, NY. The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills and prior management experience in Long-term care!
New Paltz Center benefits include:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time and Part-Time
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Education Discounts
- Perks at Work Program
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental!
- Meet Resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff, creating and updating care plans
- Establish a compassionate environment by providing support to Residents, their families, and unit staff
- Relay information to Residents and Staff by answering questions and requests
- Ensure a safe and clean working environment by following procedures, rules, and regulations
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing
- Manage documentation of Resident care services by auditing Resident and department records
- Minimum 1 year of supervisory experience
- Must hold valid RN License
- Long Term Care Experience required!
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills and strong team player
- Proficiency in SIGMA
New Paltz, NY
New Paltz Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 77-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a quiet woodsy neighborhood outside of town. Our mission at New Paltz Center is to provide the finest rehab and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes are our daily measures of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all of our residents, helping each to be stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave New Paltz Center with dignity and independence. New Paltz Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.