Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager + Sign-On Bonus
Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager
Delmar Center is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager for our skilled nursing facility in Delmar, NY.
Now offering a $2,500 Sign-On Bonus
Delmar Center offers the following benefits:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Perks at Work Program
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- Education Discounts
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Maintain nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Complete Resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff
- Establish a compassionate environment by providing support to Residents and their families.
- Provide information to Residents and Staff by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by following procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing Resident and department records.
- Maintain nursing supplies inventory and other responsibilities as required.
- Minimum 3-5 years of supervisory experience.
- Must hold valid RN License
- Long-Term Care Experience
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills and strong team player
Delmar Center is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a quiet residential neighborhood in Delmar, New York, a suburb of Albany. A recognized leader in short-term rehab and long-term care, Delmar Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our patients and residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We’re a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Delmar Center is a proud member of Centers Health Care-the largest post-acute health care network in the Northeast. DCRN45