Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager- Sub Acute
Registered Nurse (RN) Sub Acute Unit
Martine Center is actively seeking a full-time Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager for the Sub-Acute Rehab Unit for the day shift 8AM-4PM in our skilled nursing facility in White Plains, NY.
Apply today and join the team!
- Provides advice & support to the Residents and their families.
- Monitoring Residents and administering medication and treatments.
- Documents Resident care services by charting in Resident & dept. records.
- Protects Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control policies & protocols.
- Resolves Resident problems & needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies & standards of care.
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Previous LTC experience required.
- Full time, sub-acute and Sigmacare knowledge a plus.
- Should work well in a team environment.
- Current New York State RN License.
- Long-Term Care Experience Preferred.
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Should be friendly and a team worker.
White Plains, NY
Martine Center is a 200-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in White Plains, NY. Our warm and nurturing environment allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. At the Martine Center, we offer a friendly work environment, a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs and more. Martine Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.