Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager- Sub Acute
Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager
Hammonton Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is seeking a full-time Registered (RN) Nurse Unit Manager for our Sub Acute Unit in our skilled nursing facility in Hammonton, NJ.
- Maintains nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Completes Resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nurses and staff
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing support to Residents and families.
- Provides information to Residents and health care team.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment.
- Maintains Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintains documentation of Resident care services.
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams
- Must hold valid NJ RN License
- LTC Experience Preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
Hammonton Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 240-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Hammonton, New Jersey. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Hammonton Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.