Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager Sub Acute
Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager - Sub Acute
The Concord Nursing Home and Rehabilitation Center is actively seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager - Sub Acute for our skilled nursing facility in Brooklyn, NY. Premium compensation & comprehensive benefits package provided. A current Registered Nurse RN License is required.
- Maintains nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Completes Resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nurses and staff
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing support to Residents and families.
- Provides information to Residents and health care team.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment.
- Maintains Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintains documentation of Resident care services.
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among healthcare teams
- Must hold valid NY RN License
- LTC Experience Preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
Founded in 1975, the Concord Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a modern, fully equipped, skilled nursing facility offering a full range of medical, social, and rehabilitation services. The facility features 140 beds including 17 vent certified beds. The residents live in attractively furnished private and semi-private rooms.