Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager Travel Assignment
Looking for a breath of fresh air? Less traffic on your morning commute?
Apply for a 6-month RN management assignment in beautiful upstate just 2 hours north of NYC.
Travel and housing expense will be fully covered as well as premium compensation, plus a $7,500 retention bonuses, and much more!
Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Managers
Centers Health Care is actively hiring Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Managers for 6-month travel assignments to skilled nursing facilities just 2 hours north of NYC in and around Albany, NY.
If you are sick of the NYC grind and want to travel this is the opportunity for you!
APPLY FOR MORE DETAILS
- Maintains nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures
- Completes resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nurses and staff
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing support to Residents and families
- Provides information to residents and health care team
- Maintains safe and clean working environment
- Maintains resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing
- Maintains documentation of resident care services
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams
- Must hold valid NYS RN License
- LTC experience required
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
Albany County, NY
ABOUT US: CHC367