Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager
RN Unit Manager / Nurse Manager
Richmond Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is actively seeking an RN Unit Manager for our Skilled Nursing Facility. The ideal candidate will have 3 years long term care experience, and 1 year unit manager experience.
Position is located in Staten Island, NY
- Handle all supervisory duties for the unit.
- Establish employee policies and procedures.
- Mentor less experienced nurses, offering clinical & career advice.
- Establish the standards of care for the unit.
- Review Resident records & quality of care.
- Monitor overall care & review individual Residents’ cases
- Address questions or complaints brought forward by Residents or their families.
- Ensure the department is well-stocked with medical supplies.
- Represent the unit's interests with the upper level management.
- Min. 3yrs. Long-Term Care Experience
- Minimum 1yr. Unit Manager experience
- Must hold valid RN License
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
91 Tompkins Ave. Staten Island, NY 10304
Richmond Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 300-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the borough of Staten Island. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his/her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Richmond Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.