Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager
RN Unit Manager- Sub-Acute
Ellicott Center is actively seeking an Experienced RN Nurse Manager to be Team Leader for our the Sub-Acute Unit in our skilled nursing facility. The ideal candidate will have prior long term care experience, and have an excellent positive attitude to act as the leader of a group.
We are now offering a sign-on bonus!
- Handle all supervisory duties for assigned unit
- Help establish and implement employee policies and procedures
- Mentor less experienced nurses, offering clinical & career advice
- Maintain the standards of care for the unit
- Review Resident records & quality of care
- Monitor overall care & review individual Residents’ cases
- Address questions or complaints brought forward by Residents or their families
- Represent the unit's interests with the upper level management
- Must hold valid NYS RN License
- 2 years Long Term Care Experience preferred
- 1 year of Charge Nurse experience preferred
- Should have an excellent positive attitude to act as the leader of a group
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
Ellicott Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 160-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in New York’s beautiful Buffalo, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his/her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. At Ellicott Center we offer premium compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs and more. Ellicott Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.