Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager
Schenectady Center is hiring a Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager in Schenectady, NY.
Now offering a $5,000 Sign-On Bonus!!!
- Handle all supervisory duties for assigned unit
- Help establish and implement employee policies and procedures
- Mentor less experienced nurses, offering clinical & career advice
- Maintain the standards of care for the unit
- Review Resident records & quality of care
- Monitor overall care & review individual Residents’ cases
- Address questions or complaints brought forward by Residents or their families
- Represent the unit's interests with the upper-level management
- Must hold valid State RN License
- 3 years Long Term Care Experience preferred
- 2 years Charge Nurse experience preferred
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
Schenectady Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 240-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located near the lively, reinvigorated downtown. With a long tradition of supporting the community—and being an active part of it—Schenectady Center is one of the newest in all of New York State with modern fixtures, contemporary features, and the latest amenities throughout. Our patient-centered therapy sessions are delivered by our caring, compassionate, expert team and will ensure that your program is tailored to your specific rehabilitation needs. Schenectady Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V